Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Issues with fitting 305/70/16 on 10inch wide rim and no lift

i have a 08 RC colorado and i bought some 16x10 mickey thompson rims

i dont particularly want to lift the car but i want to fit suitable tyres which are 305/70/16
will there be any clearance/rubbing issues?

can i fit 285/70/16 on a 10inch wide rim?

this car will see 99% of its life on the road and the other 1% on sand and light trails
only thing i am worried about is if i need to deflate to run on sand that the tyre will pop off the bead

any input and advise would be much appreciated!
thanks in advance!