Contact Email List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bin Laden's last words

Moderators: Tiny, longlux, V8Patrol, Moderators

<<

St Jimmy

Van-tastic!

Location: .."I MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY, BUT ILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT".

Post Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:53 am

Bin Laden's last words

WASHINGTON D.C. (The Barbed Wire) – Protesters everywhere, from the Congressional Black Caucus to average thugs in Ferguson, are bummed out this week after reading details of the CIA Interrogation Report which was released and made public. In the report, it appears that Osama Bin Laden was actually the first one to coin the term “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot!” the night he was killed in Pakistan by Seal Team members.

Unfortunately, Bin Laden died before he could trademark the phrase. Still, many protesters are upset that the false narrative gesture they cling to may not be as original as they thought it was. It makes them feel less cool and hip to be using a phrase that is actually several years old.

Some protesters said they may have to rethink whether they want to continue protesting if the term is lame and not as trendy as they once thought it was.

The CIA report recounts Bin Laden uttering the words moments before he was shot repeatedly and killed. There is still confusion as to what happened after Bin Laden used the phrase. One soldier present at the raid on his compound says the scene was chaotic but he thinks he remembers hearing the famous phrase being spoken. All other accounts say that Bin Laden charged at the soldiers as they continued to riddle him with bullets.

Since the Bin Laden raid, all Seals are required to wear front-facing body cameras to clear up any confusion during future raids :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
slugs are just snails that sold their belongings for drug money

Dream as if you'll live forever, live like you'll die today.