Contact Email List
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

JOKES THAT MAKE YOU GROAN....

Moderators: Tiny, longlux, V8Patrol, Moderators

<<

RN

A speed camera would have prevented that!

Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 am

Re: JOKES THAT MAKE YOU GROAN....

Luigi had just finished reading a new book entitled,

You Can Be THE MAN of Your House.

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am THE MAN of this house and my word is Law. You'll prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you'll serve me a sumptuous dessert.

After dinner, we're going upstairs

And we'll have the kind of sex that I want.

Afterwards, you're going to draw me a bath so I can relax.

You'll wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you'll massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His Sicilian wife Maria replied,

"The funeral director would be my first guess".
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

GUtripper

Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 pm

DamTriton wrote:Mondays are a shit of a way to spend one seventh of your life.

The average lifespan in Australia is 84 years. That means you have 12 solid years of Mondays. Enjoy.

I don't work Mondays.
Sure, I still turn up though
My friends aren't holding me back..... I'm pulling 'em forward.
<<

RN

Post Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:20 pm

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD
When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter the Pearly Gates, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines.

One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women.

I want all the women to report to St. Peter." Soon, the women were gone and there were two lines of men.
The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 10,000 miles long, and in the line of men who were heads of their household, there was only one man.

God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

He replied, "My wife told me to stand here."

Can I have an Amen? :D
I am the Nightrider! I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy!
<<

GUtripper

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 pm

An American tourist was driving through the South Island of New Zealand when he noticed a man on the side of the road having sex with a sheep. Shocked, he kept on driving.

A few kilometers further on he came upon a small town, parked his car and went into the pub for a drink.

He grabbed a cold beer, sat at a table, and then took a look around the bar. He immediately noticed a one-legged guy sitting over at a corner table, masturbating without a care in the world.

The American tourist turned to the bartender and said, “What sort of country is this? A few kilometers back down the road there was this guy having sex with a sheep and now that guy in the corner is masturbating in full view of everyone.”

The bartender said, "You heartless bastard. He's only got one leg. How do you expect him to catch a sheep?"
My friends aren't holding me back..... I'm pulling 'em forward.
<<

Goatse.AJ

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm

/\ /\ /\ LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :armsup:
bru21 wrote:What happens in goat, stays in goat!
<<

RN

Post Fri May 04, 2018 11:36 am

I got this one today. Appropriate since I am Irish.

The Great Pub Debate

"As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow , there's a wee place called McTavish's.... The landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London , the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said Paddy Sheehan, the Irishman. "Back home in me favorite pub in Galway , the moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually. Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you get laid, all on the house!"

The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims.

"Did this actually happen to you?"

"Not me-self, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister quite a few times.
<<

RN

Post Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am

While strolling around the Marina this morning at about 7am, I saw a character shouting "Allah be praised" and "Death to all infidels" and suddenly he tripped and fell into the water. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the explosives he was carrying. If he didn't get help he would surely drown.
Being a responsible citizen and abiding by the law of the land that requires you to help those in distress, I informed the Police, the Coast Guard, the Immigration Office and even the Fire Department.

It is now 11am, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted four stamps.
<<

date

Post Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 pm

A busload of tourists was travelling through the back blocks of Ireland. The guide announced that they were now passing the oldest pub in Ireland.

An aussie voice boomed out from the back of the bus "Why?"
Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat